Wednesday 14 October 2015

That moment when you realize that your childhood was not like the ones in the movies. When i was a child no one wanted me, I was the odd one out, the ugly duckling. I watch movie after movie an no matter how bad everyone in the movies have it they always end up happily ever after in their own way. Why can't someone like me have a happily after. To have parents, or true friends would be nice. Yes I have an amazing sister and some amazing brothers. But no matter what I do I tend to either lose the ones closest to me, or the one who hurts them.

People are disgusting, already in college and people still cause drama like the people in "mean girls". Fuck you would think things like that only exist in movies just like happy ending are left for the actual movies. Nothing actually ends up the way people intend, yet drama exists in absolutely everything we do. "God Gretchin stop trying to make FETCH a thing it's not a thing". Story of my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment